Verbal communication skills, as well as strong time management and leadership skills go a long way in ensuring smooth and efficient running of projects. Having your designer manage your projects; gives you peace of mind that your intended design materializes and comes to life within a stipulated timeframe and a set financial plan.
The following are more benefits of having a professional manage your project:
- Analyze and guide space and design planning for implementation of interior design strategies.
- Manage project calendars, arrange stakeholder meetings, and maintain sample libraries.
- Conduct site visits to ensure that set standards and schedules are met to avoid delays.
- Provide clients with status updates and notify them of any disruptions.
- Negotiate fees with contractors and vendors on behalf of the client.
- Interact with clients, contractors, and staff to communicate and enforce project goals and deadlines.
- Manage resources to limit waste and guarantee effective use of materials.
- Coordination with contractors, vendors, and property-owners to ensure timely delivery of services and accountability of on-site activities.